Thursday, March 4, 2010

Since everyone else is doing it....


Hi, Im Ai kurai (for all convenient purposes)

Nothing really to report today, I just wanted to start one of these. Everyone else is doing it so why not? And supposedly its supposed to be a real good way to vent and relieve stress and blah blah blah...A.K.A a diary. A public diary.

Isn't stuff you write in a diary supposed to be personal a.k.a I don't want no one else to read or know this about me? Well whatever. In any case I have one now, whether or not I actually write in it is a mystery even to me.

The name, what does it mean?

Idk, honestly I never really hide from anyone how I'm feeling, I'll either tell you or its very obvious. but I guess with this you can get a more detailed description of whats really going on inside my head. Specially when I'm drawing, theres literally a whole new dimension I step into but we'll save that for some other time, for now ja ne.

~Ai Kurai

No comments:

Post a Comment