Monday, March 29, 2010

I really don't know


I've been really confused lately. I've been having VERY random very unexplainable episodes of depression with no real reason. I'm not bout to sit here and be a typical douche bag and say "I'm Bi-polar", Because I know I'm not. I don't have High's to lows in a split second. Thats not at all what its like.

Its more like normal everyday laid back 'nothing bothers me attitude' to extremely unreasonable episodes of depression, usually resulting in crying, the feeling of helplessness, hopelessness, and most cases the thought "I have no purpose on this earth." Pops up in my head a lot.

I'm not talking about suicide or nothing, I just fell like the world is against me. Like....

Like there is just no room for me.....

I don't really know, like I said they are completely random and don't have any purpose. Its not as if a boyfriend dumped me, or I couldn't do what I want or cant have what I want or something dumb and typical like that. It just happens. Even if I'm out with friends having a perfectly good time doing all the things I like, some times it'll just happen and hit me like a brick wall. And I'll just wanna isolate myself and keep quiet so I don't alarm anyone.

I don't know. I just really....

I really don't know









3 comments:

  1. Damn so does that make me a Duche Bag because I AM bi-polar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad, don't know why I pasted that... But I feel you, Ai. I'm laid back pretty much all the time, but I do have those bouts of "Whats the point?" and like I guess Im not gunna do anything with myself.

    ReplyDelete