Friday, March 12, 2010

Just spewing


Tis been a rough week....
I lost the pen to my tablet earlier in the week so I cant draw out my mind like normal. I mean yea there is always regular paper and pen but its like going from tic tac toe to video games. Its just not the same. So yea,

Not only that my phone got stolen on the bus the other day. I was texting my ex just talking silly stuff and some ass hole on the bus snatched it out of my hand and ran with it. Fucking jerk. That was my only phone so I have nothing to fall back on.

But the killer part was i had to sit there and watch him run off with my phone.

It was the last bus of the night so I couldnt get off. If I got off, I wasnt gettin home. Also even if I got off to case him, where was he going? For all I know he was meeting up with a gang of people and if that was the case I could have really been in trouble.

But do you know how frustrating it is just to sit and watch something bad happen to you with no control over anything? And I cant even draw about it.

But enough with the complaining. Its a phone. Yes I was mad before but Im over it. Now Im just waiting on this pen in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment