Sunday, March 7, 2010

On the wave...

I'm floating on a wave of my own emotion,
Slowly drifting down the river that I've created with my own tears.
Nothing is here, just me and the water.
I've never felt this way before, and yet I feel this way all the time.
I'm not drowning and I'm not swimming....
Its like....

Its like I'm not even there

I feel the cool waters massaging my tired body
I look around and theres nothing else in sight
just the blue, gray and red distressed water.
I dip my head under and theres no ground.
Just me looking back at myself looking at me back at me
Where am I going? What can I do?

I'll just continue to float on this wave
I let it sooth me, let it comfort me with its cold touch
let it flow inside me and fill me to the brim
Cuz in the end, its all I have left

No comments:

Post a Comment