Monday, December 12, 2011

Why is it...

Why is it so fucking hard to have a little honesty amoung your friends and loved ones? Seriously, you gonna go thru the trouble of being my friend the least you can do is be honest about your shit. I shouldn't have to find out from such and such that things are going on in the shadows. I shouldn't have to pry into you to know that something is a miss. Im just tired of giving my all and getting nothing in return. I try my hardest to be a good person, I go up and out of my way to do things for those that i care for and for what? What fucking good is it doing me? Ugh. I need to calm down, this isnt me talking. this is my rage getting the best of me.

I could shoot this fucking computer right now, thats how pissed off I am, so Im just gonna get off. Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment