Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just taking up idle time

Yo Been busy lately and quite honestly I forgot about this blog, lol. Hows everyone been? Me personally I been great, Just got promoted at work making more than I ever have which is awesome, working on that car thing which I SHOULD have by the begining of the year and just living my life to the best of my abilities. And things are well, my drama factor has diminished almost completely which is always a plus. Guess that just means all the right ppl have left my life. Anywho thanks to such events I've managed to find a really good friend, one I know will always have my back, whether its convenient for her or not, because REAL friendship is never only when its convenient. But that's another story. I've got my best friend, my boyfriend, a pretty decent job and looking towards all the good things to come and that's pretty much it. Live love and have a wonderful life, thats all you can do. Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment