Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stressful day

Today was kinda sucky, work was pretty whack today. Lol
I work at gamestop and just got promoted to management, Which requires alot more work that I have to do through out the day, alot more paper work,shipping, inventory, counting, scanning, asking, PAPER WORK AND MORE PAPER WORK. Then put that on top of being in control of the store, watching to make sure no one is shop lifting, having a new-to-any-job-period person to look after and answer his question, taking care of the customers taking in millions of games of trades, then filing them away and putting the cases on the wall in alphabetical order, and then Have to close the store and clean everything up yourself. And that was my day today. And of course we WERE PACKED! Everyone trying to get there holiday shopping on.

Urgh, I feel like I moved up way to fast, I got promoted to management in less then 4 months and most ppl it takes at least a year or two. I feel as tho more experience is necessary for things to be ran the way they are at gamestop. Unfortunately the rumors are true, you cant make any mistakes, the first time you do anything that costs the money in anyway, your fired, and thats as simple as mis-labeling a game.

But aside from that I'm high and things are better now, turning my frustration into art as usual. So I'm going to give the rest of my attention to that.

Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment