Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Down with the Fakeness"


I'm so tired of all you fake ass people who call yourself my friend to my face. Ya'll nigga's is something else. But I guess thats just your true nature coming to surface. Regardless, I could name each and every one of ya'll and each and every circumstance in which ya'll have been backstabber's, cheaters, liars,users, and just straight up ass holes, but I'm not gonna even waste my time, cuz it wont change a nothing. Not even a single word in your vocabulary so fuck it. Live with what you've done knowing it or not. That big bad ass muthafucka named karma gonna come back and bite your ass OFF.

But I'm not gonna waste another thought on you, I'ma just drop you like a rock and move on to people much more worth my time.

You know.......REAL friends. Something most of you all know nothing about.

but its whatever, You all know who you are and if you "Don't" Your gonna know real soon.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment