Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This Hikari thing

So this is something that's been on my mind for some time now and no ones seems to want to listen; I mean really listen to what I have to say especially the one that needs to hear it. Everyone wants to tell me there perspective on it and I'm tired of hearing it, even the ones evolved don't know the whole story so how can any of you? So here goes.... Some time ago, a bit before new years, me and who I once called my best friend got into it about something very minuscule. I bought her something for Christmas had been trying to track her down by phone for the last few days with no luck, so I attempted Facebook. Leaving a comment on a random link she had posted I wrote something along the lines of " When you have gifts for people and they don't bother to answer or call back...." another way of saying, hey, call me back. Some how this was misconstrued as some form of disrespect (Which I still don't get but whatever) we semi-argued for a moment before I ended the conversation because it was a repeatative circle of "Your assuming I did this, when really this happened " and "Your putting words in my mouth and making this into something it really isn't necessary to be." end day one of arguing. the day after next I make a status stating "Im off today and since my best friend is still mad at me, who wants to chill?" A status that is very general with little reference to what is happening between me and her, all anyone can get from it was that we're having a minor disagreement. Nothing to personal right? Well unfortunately this is where everything goes in a spiral down the drain..... Her boyfriend feels the need to comment "Yall are fighting? Whats that about?" Knowing that answering is 1) a dumb idea and 2)he already knows what happened I tell him to ask his girlfriend. His reply was "I was asking you before I ask her so I can assess the situation" Giving me the impression that he hadn't talked to her yet, although I am positive this is a fabrication. I tell him to read the previous comments, which was a light summary about our minor disagreement. He then goes into a long rant about maybe I haven't treated her like a best friend and maybe I've done so on and so on wrong, which by the way is news to me. He goes on to say how she felt disrespected when I did such and such and didn't apologize or so on and so forth. By this point I'm getting pissed. I understand how what I have said or done could have made her feel that way but did she ever come to tell me she didn't like it when I said this or did that? Not once. So how am I supposed to know you took this one thing a certain way and know that I should be sorry for it? In my defense I had no idea. Of course she has a right to be mad but she has no right to hold it against me if I've never been made aware of the situation. That alone was a disappointment on its own He goes in further to say that I'm wrong for posting the situation on Facebook, Which I tried to avoid, HE was the one to ask on a public post, when he had every ability to ask me in a personal message. Then has the nerve to say "What happens between you two, I honestly care nothing about because i'm not getting a invite to hang out." So why are you even on my status right now is my question, the conclusion being that he knew exactly what he was doing, he set up the piece and knew exactly how that'd fall. He responded knowing that I'd be pissed off at his invasion to the situation and that he was going to antagonize me and set the whole thing up for failure. His non-important existence is irrelevant though..... After all this she still had nothing to say, after a few more aggressive statuses on my end she responds saying she wants to talk when my "emotions aren't so high." In my opinion this is a far trade so I leave her alone for 2 days. When I try to talk to her once again, face to face where the "not-so-phenomenal-one" has no reach, she turns me down, and at this point she's already deleted me off everything and changed her name. There's no bigger way to say fuck you when you don't even let the person know there being ignored. So how did I behave? lol How would anyone behave after there sister like friend completely abandons them without even the grace of a single acknowledgement? I was hurt, I was pissed and I felt completely betrayed. Of course I responded badly. Did she expect a thank you text and a box of cookies? I said fucked up shit, I can admit. Shit that I didn't mean and have wanted to apologize for. But just cant get the opportunity and when I have gotten a half ass opportunity, it was laced with sarcasm and just rudeness, Do you really expect me to want to work things out with you when you put on your bitch front whenever I contact you? Do you really expect me to kiss you ass when you treating me like the ugly step child no one wants? lol Sorry sweety it doesn't work like that. You gotta give respect to get it. Don't get me wrong I'd love to patch things up. She really was like a sister to me and I miss her dearly but you treat me ugly Im gonna walk away. Im not gonna polish your shoes so you can feel like royalty, like your owed something while you kick me in the mud. So maybe one day when she calms down we can try once more but as things are I guess well just keep pretending like we never knew each other. Its sad really when it all can be cleared up with a simple talk and both parties (her in particular) being honest with each other. But that's too much to ask when petty ego and not-so-phenomenal boyfriends are all up in your head. -sigh- Maybe one day. '

No comments:

Post a Comment