Saturday, March 19, 2011

Early morning Venting

This is a letter to you, the only one who should be reading this

To start this off I just want to say, I'm sorry.
I was young and naive... I didnt know what kind of friend I had in you....

Wait let me take this from the beginning.....

About 7am this morning feeling very bored and wide awake I decided to get on facebook and look at some of my old inbox messages; I sometimes like to read through the ones that made me smile when first reading them, and smile again when remembering the initial smile. And then I stumbled upon a message from you...

And even at this moment I dont know what made me do it

I typed your name in and brought up every inbox from me and you. There were so many in the beginning....

I read through them 1 after the other, making sure not to miss a word. Something I dont think I did the first time seeing them and I begain to cry....

How could I have been so cruel? How could I not have seen your sorrows? How could I not see how you reached out for me, begging for my friendship....... How could I have been so.....so blind?

And even after every cruel reply I sent you, there was always, "Love ya sis." or "Hope your doing well"

I'm sorry, Im so sorry I was so young, so full of anger that I couldnt see your pain. I was to focused on my own.

All you wanted was my friend ship, you apologized so many times and I was just too stubborn to respond, I didnt know how to handle it, no idea how to express how I was feelling so I pushed you away, I shut you out of my life and ignored all your efforts to make peace with me.

I would give anything to have it be the way that it once was....


And now its seems our roles have swithced.

Well Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment